Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trump supporters, are you really okay with Donald Trump repreatedly and without evidence accusing Joe Scarborough of murder?

He is not accusing Scarborough of murder in that tweet - just pointing out that the death was suspicious.

The head looked as if she had been hit with something because of the reaction on the other side of the skull.

The people who found the woman were at the office to meet with Scarborough but he was not there. Why would you make an appointment with someone then not turn up. Where was Scarborough the night before when the "accident" happened?

Then we have the conflicting stories about lights on versus lights off and door locked versus unlocked etc.

We know the pathologist had issues with the truth so that also looks suspicious. Then Scarborough left Congress and started with MSNBC quite unexpectedly.

When the "official" story does not answer all the questions you are inviting "conspiracy theories".

They're perfectly okay with absolutely everything he says or does.

Do you think the average Trump supporter is smart enough to process anything you just said?

• Bob
      1 month agoReport

That's actually one of the more attractive Trump supporters I've seen. I guarantee that Justin Thyme has fapped to this glorious example of American womanhood.

it's just the president of the united states straight up accusing a tv host of murder. very cool, very normal, very dignified, very presidential and not at all the kind of thing only a vulgar unhinged morally-bankrupt sweaty warthog would do

I guess I'm as ok with it as you are with House Democrats repeatedly and without evidence accusing Trump of impeachable offenses that weren't even impeachable offenses.

• Jack H
      1 month agoReport

He WAS impeached after an investigation, he remains impeached forever...

I really don't care. You know how many people do that every day regarding Clinton? I know what you're going to say "He's our president," but people are people. They all think crazy things like that. There's nothing I can do about it and I still like his policies.

• Jack H

Of course they are...