How can i stop being so insecure.?

Right now, i am in an unhealthy relationship. My husband has cancer and uses this as a free ticket to do whatever he wants (play video games all day and not pay any attention to me what so ever) which is fine he has that right since he is dying. But due to this i have developed an extreme insecurity about myself, my looks and just who i am in general. I exercise & try to eat right, i won't leave my husband because i'm the omly one supporting him and i wouldn't want someone to leave me if i was about to die, but aside from this is there anything i can do to manage my insecurities, and become the woman i want to be? Thank you!

WRONG. His cancer doesn't give him an automatic out of being a good partner, husband or person. That's a foolish idea. BOTH of you giving up on that way of thinking will go a long way towards fixing this. Don't use it to excuse bad behaviour.

He needs counseling to realise he is alive til he is dead. He doesn't need to live whatever is left of his life like it doesn't count anymore. Like being a husband doesn't matter any more. 

Well, yes, your marriage vows include the phrase "in sickness and in health" among other phrases, so we all go through rough times. But this has to be the most difficult. I'm sorry for your struggle.

There is a lot of self help information on the internet. Do your research. And if your husband can't be left alone, see if you can find someone to come in and stay with him a few hours a day twice a week so you can go out and do something on your own... .even if it's just going for a good walk.