USA illegal Immigrant domestic abuse help?

Background: I have

very little

information about this case. The person I am concerned with has refused to give information and has let nothing helpful slip.

What I "know": 

1. her mother is an illegal immigrant in the USA, but I don't know from where or where they are living now

2. The father* is explicitly stated to be abusive** 

3. The child is waiting for a separation to happen soon between the parents

4. Said child's therapist told her that the only way to get away would be to be put with a new family.

5. The child is supposedly almost able to leave the situation, presumably through aging out.

6. I do not know the citizenship status of the child.

Despite knowing very little, I am extremely concerned about the physical and mental safety of those living with this abusive man. The child has said she helps her mom pay bills and such, and implied the father doesn't. There is literally absolutely nothing I can do, all I have is the girl's Instagram account.

What can I do? I don't know where she is, her citizenship status, her actual name...I have nothing I can use! She will not tell, how do I phrase discreet questions?

***PLEASE HELP ME!! I am very afraid for their health***

*I don't know if he is the biological father

**I fully believe these statements but do not have any physical evidence such as images, sound files, or videos. I only have text that has been sent to me by this child, which is both implied and explicitly stated.

YOU are not the 'victim'. The FULL EXTENT of your legal rights is to provide whatever assistance the ACTUAL victim is willing to accept.

What you ACTUALLY know it that a 3rd party made claims the alleged victim refuses to confirm. In other words, you don't even know there IS a case. You don't even know there is a PERSON.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?  You don't know her name and where she lives.  That should be a red flag right there.  You don't have any proof.  Stay out of it.

• Foofa

Chances are great you're being had on social media and none of this really happening. But this person, were this true, would just have to call the police when this abuser is attacking and the case would go on as any other domestic violence report would. The only difference is that in some parts of the US this guy would be handed over to ICE when he finishes his prison sentence.

• Maxi

"What can I do?" Very little, you have no 'information' to 'do' anything with...advise the 'child' to report any abuse to the relevant authorities

• Hope2 months agoReport

I obviously did. So without any action from her or her mother it's useless? The mom will not talk, and she refuses to say anything because of her mother's immigration status. What is the "little" you refer to?