Anonymous

I have so much anxiety at work. I can not take a day off.?

If I do someone works behind me and messes everything and I have to go back and fix it all and it is a mess. I tend to get blamed for their mistake. HELP!! What can I do to get rid of the anxiety?

• Favorite Answer

I do most of the things that people at my work place don't want to do, but every ones should be doing them. But when something doesn't get done, they blame me but every one should be doing the tasks I'm doing. The things I do takes hours out of the job I originally was trained for. But when there's not enough work to go around every one should be doing something to keep our work place clean, and they're just sitting around chit chatting.

They blame you because you're the one fixing their 'mistakes'. If you're making mistakes while you're trying to fix them then they're going to blame you. 

Stop fixing their mistakes, they have to learn from them some time. 

You can't get rid of anxiety, but you can get help for it. I wouldn't call what you're going through anxiety, but it's a lot of stress which can trigger anxiety attacks. I can tell you anxiety attacks are not fun. 

Get a refill on your meds.

You should be blamed for their mistakes.  When your job is to review their work and "correct" their mistakes and you failed to correct their mistakes or all of them, then they become "your" mistakes, because you didn't fix them and it was your job to fix them.

Source(s): Logic, not rocket science. Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Employment law experience.

Get a prescription for Ativan from your doctor.