Spotify keeps playing random songs, how do I stop this?

So I just bought Spotify Premium about 2 weeks ago and today it started doing weird things. I was listening to a playlist on my Google Home and all of a sudden it starts playing an artist I never heard before named Cholosus. So I turn the song off and go back to my playlist and start playing it again. 10 minutes later, the same song by Cholosus plays again. This continues until I end my cast to the Google Home. I have a smart TV, and in the middle of watching Netflix, it switches to Spotify and the same Cholosus song is playing again. I don't know what is going on, but this is getting really annoying. Is there a way to fix this?

Cholosus is a well known hacker group along with a band. They have done dozens of these attacks on Spotify and Google where they hijack playlists and song code.