Anonymous

Do you think it's wrong to hire a prostitute if you are disabled in some way?

It's really hard for me to get a girlfriend, in part because of my disability. I don't have the social skills and likely never will. I'm older. I'm not bad looking, but I'm fat, in part because of one of my disabilities, that happened abrutly. My spiritual/ethical side won't let me consider it, but on some level, it only makes sense. I would only do this in a place where it is legal to do so.

It’s ok if you are both consenting adults, you practise safe sex and you don’t feel bad about yourself afterwards. 

It's just as easy to advertise for a permanent wife make it clear that you're disabled and that you can't support woman except to a certain point you will find some woman who is willing to provide sex to you and companionship. Instead of prostitution

In some countries, the United States not being one of them, there are specific agencies that provide sexual support to people with disabilities. These are trained professionals and are paid for with insurance.  In the US, this can only be done as therapy.

In the US, there is only legal prostitution in the Las Vegas & Reno, and even in that case some of these women are not choosing this life totally on their own. 

In Canada it is legal only as independent sex workers and soliciting services in private. So the exact opposite of the US.

So is it wrong? You will have to consider whether exploitation of women is something you are OK with as more often than not, that is what it is.

there is only 1 legal state (not the whole state) in the US.....

everywhere else, you need to realize that many prostitutes are HUMAN TRAFFICKING victims.  if they are being forced by the pimps, you are morally committing rape.  there is no way for you to tell who is really willing....they have to act willing or the pimp beats them.

If you have the money, feel free to stimulate the economy (sorry for the pun).