What's More Likely to Spread the Coronavirus? Attending a Faith Service Together Weekly? Or Going Out Partying Every Weekend?

Assume 50 people in each group.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

People attending worship services can sit far apart (since many people still will not go to church, temple, etc. right now), but singing is likely to spread around any germs they are carrying. But partying involves more close contact -- dancing, kissing, loud conversations to be heard above the music, and just being in each other's faces more. So I think parties are more likely to spread germs.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It’s a lucrative business to have parishioners come in to pay and make them feel guilty, So 50 people dropping $50.00 dollars in the charity bucket can pay a car note. Praise the Lord 

On the other hand a party person will spend that fifty before Sunday..getting drunk incapable of social distancing and may only put $1.00 in the bucket for the car payment. Sinners

• 2 months ago

People breathing in your face, talking less than six feet from you, people sneezing, or coughing in your general area without a mask on.

The particles of spittle which fly out of our mouths while we simply carry on a conversation can spew several feet. And forceful commissions from a sneeze or cough can spread out many yards... and hang in the air for at least twenty minutes. Anyone within range of any of this stuff, will breathe it in. Fact.

This is the most prevalent way people contract Covid19

• David
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

How about answering the question I asked, Patricia?

• 2 months ago

ive actually been going to church every wk, one pastor in my area decided to keep it open, ive been doing this for months and never caught so much as a cold, i dont know about partying since i dont party

• David
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

May God bless you for your devotion of faith.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.