Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 month ago

Am I in the wrong here? ?

There is this guy whom I have met recently through a friend. He asks me some 5000 inr (65 usd) which he said he would return me the very next month. 

I lend it to him without a second thought coz I was stupid enough thinking he is a nice guy but he wasn't he was not keeping his promise which made me angry as he was making me fool. The other day I asked him and his friends whether they are coming to the restaurant never did I say I would pay the bill but for some reason I refused to pay I pretend I don't have money. they came we ate the bill for a dinner but I didn't have intentions to pay the restaurant bill the bill came I just pretend I don't have enough money later I knew they didn't have enough money and they collected each other and pay it. We didn't have a word about this until we left. And the next day I reminded this guy of his loan and suddenly he was screaming shouting etc saying I am a stingy guy look what he did yesterday in the restaurant I called them for dinner and I left without contribution or paying the bill he even said he wanted to kick my *** for this reason. How would you react in such situation if you were me? I was kinda humiliated and felt bad. Would you scream back at him or just walk away realising you were wrong? Was I really wrong here or the guy who's not paying back his loan? Please clear my head!

i wouldnt hang out with them if you dont want to give them money