Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

Atheists: Would you argue with Chuck Norris?

Chuck Norris does not scare anyone.

Sure, why not?

Unlike most people here, I've actually researched the man. He's never struck me as a 'bad christian'. If anything, he's a really good example of how christards should be behaving.

And if you think he'd use his martial arts to 'beat me up for not believing in gawd', you don't know much about martial arts, what they're meant for, or how Mr. Norris has used them his entire life.

No point in arguing. When I claim that pouring vinegar onto baking soda releases bubbles of carbon dioxide, I stand ready to offer evidence which is readily visible, rigourously testable, and unfailingly consistent.

If Mr. Norris were to beat me so severely that I recant my claim, just to get him to stop beating me, the facts behind my claim  would not be different.

If Mr. Norris  wants to claim that HIS favourite Divine Being does exist independent of the  human imagination, I would not argue.

I would ask for evidence as least as good as the evidence I produced for MY claim.

Sure, we realized that "might make right" was a really bed thing centuries ago -- I'm sorry it has taken you this long to try to catch up.

• Caesar

Chuck Norris is 80 years old... i do not argue with old people like Chuck Norris

If I was in a position to and he said something I disagreed with, yes. Why not? Are you  implying that because he played violent characters in movies he would use violence against someone who disagreed with him? What a strange opinion you have of people!

• Maybe not to his face.

Yes, if he did something that offended me.

Norris is a christer and a RepubliKKKan..

I can't see the picture on my phone but I doubt I'd agree with him on much.

~

Ofcourse not. Chuck would destroy them Intellectually & physically. Btw he is a good, devoted Christian.