What happens if?

A friend says I'm calling police for your abusive messages

Favorite Answer

Stop messaging them ASAP. They can have you arrested for harassment.

90%+ of the time, NOTHING happens because people that ACTUALLY call the police rarely tell you they will.

Take whatever device that you've been using to send the messages and factory reset it. So when the police get there they don't have any evidence on your cell phone or your computer of you sending the messages! And don't admit to the police that you sent the messages tell them I'm sorry I'm not going to discuss anything with you until I have my lawyer standing right here. Most people put themselves in prison or jail by admitting the crime to the police or the sheriff don't put yourself in prison or jail politely tell the police or the sheriff I'm declining all questions except for my identification until my lawyer is right here I refuse all questions until my lawyer is standing here.

They call the Police.  Maybe you get arrested.  Maybe you don't get arrested.