Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Why am I shaking after waking up? ?

I am not anxious at all, I just feel uncomfortable. The past 2 days ago, I went to the hospital and got diagnosed with panic attack. They said no medication was needed at all so I started shaking very little every so and then, I began training myself to calm. It all kind of got triggered by GERD. So, this dream, kind of woke me up by surprise and I had a dry mouth. I was relaxed, but then I guess the realization of it made me a bit anxious so I trembled for a bit.  I am able to eat and stuff but not too much because I feel bloated at times or my throat tightens. Any recommendations? Or had anyone had this before? 

Personally, I would go to an M.D. and tell him/her exactly what you have written here.  Write down a list of things which have been happening to you. I don't know your age, as that might effect your body.  Also this whole pandemic has us all shaking in our boots, so you are not alone.  When did it start?   Was it before the pandemic became well known here in March, 2020? Keep a water bottle by you at all times, and that means at nighttime also, as you can drink some water if you awake with a dry mouth. I don't think they gave you a complete workup in Emergency room, so they didn't find anything.  Your own Doctor should be able to test you and get results and take you seriously.  When making the appointment tell the secretary that you need to be taken seriously, as I'm afraid they were of no help in Emergency.     

You not yet meet Allah. Go buy Quaaran sinner