Is it normal to have little aches and pains at 28 years old?

I am about to be 28 years old next month and i notice that now in the mornings i get little pains in my shoulders, my legs feel heavy and my toes feel achy and sore after walking all day, my hands tend to cramp up as well if i work too fast or use them too long, it not bad pain, it doesn't impair me, i just feel it but i can tolerate the pain, it just a little achy when i wake up, it like the pain i get after workimg out. 

Anyways is this normal at my age? 

That can happen when you first take on a new job. Eight hours of working certain muscles that you're not used to using.

• Lili

Yes, if you're using certain muscles a lot. It's certainly normal.

The older we get, the more the things we do to our bodies are going to be felt.  And yes, lots of people feel a little stiff in the mornings, especially after physical activity the day before.

Are you staying fully hydrated and getting the right nutrients in your diet? You might want to get a full check-up with blood tests, just to be sure, and possibly talk to a nutritionist.

But frankly, people whose entire livelihoods depend on physical activity -- athletes and dancers, for example, deal with pain ALL the time.  And they are not elderly.

• Liz

Well, considering the fact that our bodies are breaking down every day, it's possible to have aches and pains at 28. But probably you should arrange a conference with your doctor and explain all your symptoms to them.

It can be lack o vitamin D3. Consult your doctor.