Richard asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Is Boris Johnson and his cabinet the most inept UK Prime Minister and Government ever?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Inept is an understatement. Take the Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak for example. Did you know that his family has business interests in insurance companies that sell policies to people and businesses who face 'unexpected fall in income due to unforeseen circumstances'? In other words, if you lose your job or if your business is temporarily closed due to Covid-19, you really need an insurance policy. Do you know who to call? Did you know that Mike Roman the CEO of 3M (the company that manufactures face-marks) has factories in China and is a close friend and advisor of Trump. This is barely the tip of the iceberg. There are so many people around the world making millions capitalising on Coronavirus. 

• Richard
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Most concise answer.  Thank you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I've never & don't live in the U.K. & have only a mere colonist's interest in its history & daily affairs.  I can't answer your question with any certainty.  However, his callous opportunism is all-too typical of the chicanery a leader or party will resort to in order to cling to POWER.  They're even able to convince themselves that they truly are the best choice to bring the greatest good to the greatest number.  Those old comedy series "Yes Minister" & "Yes Prime Minister" masterfully displayed this sort of behaviour.  They remain at least as relevant to the U.K. &, indeed, the whole world today as they did they were new.    

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes. Plus it show what an out of touch, bunch of ignorant, millionaire scumbag twatheads most of the Tory party are. All power to those who called out his @rse licking of Dominic Cummings, though.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Hardly.  The 1970s Labour government was far worse.  But maybe you are too young to remember Wilson and Callaghan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

A matter of personal bias or opinions, so a moot point.

• 2 months ago

Not sure, but he's showing the ex Labour supporters who voted for his party, that it's still 'Do as I say and not as I do' and that his Cabinet can get away with breaking the rules of lockdown, where the average person, will get fined.

• PoBoy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, he is the mirror image of Trump: shills of the billionaire  elite whose only job is to steal from the working and middle classes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.