Best method to take payments for a Hobby?

my girlfriend is starting an installation business  while I say business for now it is more of a hobby as she is not earning much money from it (for sure not enough to warrant getting an ABN or anything). What is the best way to take payments from people? Is it better to use PayPal personal even though it charges a fee per payment received or would a bank transfer be a better choice? For clarification, the product she provides is $20 each and really only expexting to sell like 3 a week.

Thanks in advance 

sorry should be instagram not installation.

• Judy

cash.......................................

Starting out, look at squareup.com. You can do everything through your cell phone including physically scanning a credit card or typing it in. They provide the scanner attachment for free. Last I saw they had a certain number of transactions for free. Then it was a small fee (don't recall how much, but I'm sure pricing is online.)

There are competitors to them as well.

There's always things like Venmo or cash as well.

You ever think the millions that take paypal do it for a reason?

Just ask everyone for their bank account number and let us know how that works for you.

No one is going to do a bank transfer for $20, plus there is no protection for the customer.

Paypal is standard worldwide. 

I highly doubt the government of Australia thinks it's ok for your gf to do $3k business/year tax-free. 

We have lower taxes than you in the USA but there is tax due on everything over $400 in one year.  Your gf is doing almost ten times that. 

She better get her act together and set up her books properly.

Direct payment is best.

Bank transfers for $20 are ridiculous.

Get set up to be paid by credit cards.