How come people think that is bad for a man to commit suicide in front of a woman that he loves if she rejects him?

So I told my friends if this young lady in fresno somehow rejects me and I feel upset, then I would commit suicide in front of her to show her how much she hurted me. I think this would be a bitter sweet way to show her much I love her and how I can't live without her. Andrew says that buying her the flowers and teddy bear is already creepy enough, he said commiting suicide in front of her would be even more creepy and disturbing. Why does he think that is creepy to do that if she rejects me ??? I think I'm gonna call a suicide hotline, maybe trevor and talk about this.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

New profile name same tired troll.

You won't commit suicide much less do it in public or in front of witnesses.

Like all the sh*t you post total fantasy and delusion.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being a liar and inept troll is not a disability, jacob/barry/WETF you decide to call yourself today.

Before doing anything drastic, please read the New Testament.  Start with the Gospel of John.  If you die without having received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will spend eternity in hell.  

P.S.  How would you feel if  someone committed suicide in front of you?   I think it would be quite upsetting.  It's really a very bad idea.  By all means, call the hotline.  

Seems to me that suicide will only prove to her that she chose wisely.  She will feel that she is lucky to have rejected you.  You are too impulsive.  Save your thought of suicide for something really important.  The 1st girl to reject you is not a big deal.

• its not the first, he's posted about previous rejections ad nauseum.