Is accepting welfare something only a woman would do?

I can't imagine a man accepting government assistance. Of those men that I have seen to collect welfare or disability or government money of any kind, I am convinced they were concealing the fact that they were actually women deep down inside.

• Foofa

As only people with children can usually qualify for welfare and as most single parents are women this is why the welfare recipient cohort skews so heavily toward females. Any man left with the responsibility of raising kids on his own would likely also qualify for welfare if he's not working.

Firstly I must say that your are an ignorant sexist troll.  Secondly anyone who needs financial help, regardless their gender, may claim it.  Would you prefer people to turn to Crime.

• Donnie Doom

I would prefer they turn to suicide.

Please go kill yourself.

Depends on the situation. If you have no choice and there was no jobs available.

• Donnie Doom

There is really a situation where you would accept welfare and become a shemale?

I assume you have never been down on your luck.  But you are pretty worried about your masculinity.

• Donnie Doom

I'd rather die as a man than live as a shemale.