Is accepting welfare something only a woman would do?

I can't imagine a man accepting government assistance. Of those men that I have seen to collect welfare or disability or government money of any kind, I am convinced they were concealing the fact that they were actually women deep down inside.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

As only people with children can usually qualify for welfare and as most single parents are women this is why the welfare recipient cohort skews so heavily toward females. Any man left with the responsibility of raising kids on his own would likely also qualify for welfare if he's not working.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Firstly I must say that your are an ignorant sexist troll.  Secondly anyone who needs financial help, regardless their gender, may claim it.  Would you prefer people to turn to Crime.

• Donnie Doom
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I would prefer they turn to suicide.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Please go kill yourself.

• 2 months ago

Depends on the situation. If you have no choice and there was no jobs available.

• Donnie Doom
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

There is really a situation where you would accept welfare and become a shemale?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I assume you have never been down on your luck.  But you are pretty worried about your masculinity.

• Donnie Doom
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I'd rather die as a man than live as a shemale.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.