Would you become a Vampire if a sexy man/woman vampire asked you to join their ranks? You will be immortal and stay age 30 forever.?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

In a heartbeat.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Hell yeh unless I couldn’t sun bathe

• 2 months ago

i dont think so

• Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Even if Vampires where real, I still would not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Somehow people get the idea that vampires are somehow sexy. Number one vampires don't generate body heat it would be like having sex with a corpse! And traditionally vampires don't have real sexual feelings although they use romance in order to seduce the women to go with them so that they can drink their blood! So the answer is no I'm not interested in living forever if I'm pretty much going to exist as a predator that has to drink blood that has no real feelings of love. Being a vampire is a terrible curse it's all about survival drinking blood and pretending to be romantic to get your next meal. Now if I had the feelings of a normal human being and everlasting health just for drinking blood yes I'd accept that curse! I could live with that if I got the benefits of being an everlasting healthy human that has the supernatural powers of a vampire that would be pretty cool.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.