Janine asked in SportsCycling · 2 months ago

I need help identifying screw/ washer on my bike and where to find it?

Lost one of these sets on the casket of my bike! Need help on finding a new piece to replace it

A hardware store or funeral home.

• pmt853

Take your bike to a specialist bike shop. Presumably you didn't mean casket, did you mean basket? You need to give much better information about the problem if we're to have a chance of giving a helpful answer.

Giving the make and model of the bike along with the picture you posted would get you much better help here.  Though going to a reputable bicycle shop with the same information would probably get you what you're looking for. 

Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.

I suggest go to hardware store. 

Jeez...just how hard is it to go find a bicycle shop?  Now why didn't someone think of that before.  Oh, wait...  They did.   

• Kenny

Have you tried checking with the manufacturer on the internet for replacement parts ?  You can also check your local hardware store for substitute parts .

Casket?  WTF? 🤔 😲  Plan on burying your bike in a fancy model or just a plain, old Pine box?  Below is a pic of a "casket".  Or maybe you meant "Crankset".  I have NO idea.  

I say the same thing over & over again on Yahoo Answers.  Bicycle shops give FREE ESTIMATES.  Amazing!  Finding one near you is easy.  Just type in Google the words "bicycle shop" with your 5 digit zip code or postal code in the U.K.  Example: bicycle shop 63304 - https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=pJbJXpe...    Google even supplies a map.  

Piece missing and needed to be replaced 

• David

Between ”casket” and that pic, I’d guess you’re looking for a chainring bolt. Those are specialty items only available at bike shop. The good thing is that they are not brand-specific, so any shop should be able to help you out.