Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 2 months ago

Are you finding lockdown extremely boring (UK)???

• pmt853
    Favorite Answer

I find it boring at times but have volunteered at our foodbank and to deliver food to those in need. Daily exercise and gardening help apss the time too. I also spend more time on Y!A.

personally i am, im a kid and have to do school work to. it is incredibly boring and there is nothing to do. also the lack of routine is annoying. i know, long with many others, i am missing my friends. currently i am glad we can socially distance meet up. when this came out i was happy. also  play football and that was banned and now it is coming back. soooooo happpppyyyyyy. yayayayayayayyaya. yes that isnt matches but as a young girl thats whole life is football anything is beter than none

Lockdown is boring for me sometimes but I live in kolkata. I play harmonica, flute, guitar, melodica, read books, sing, dance etc. At certain times, i feel bored when I am not doing these things. 

its easier if your older ..we can always find something to do ..youngsters have lost the art of keeping busy

To be frank not. I mean people stuck to their phones before lockdown even when hanging out with friends and now people are complaining they can't go out to meet their friends. But that's human nature always complainig about things they can't get.

• Maxi

No, not really, I am busy working, walking my dogs, getting lots of things done 

More or less finished in England.

No I find plenty to do.