Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

Light bearing holster for cz shadow 2?

Need help finding a soft holster for CZ shadow 2 with valkyrie PL-2 olight attached. Any brands, links, etc would be appreciated. 

Only one I could find online was polymer. 

Nice setup!

Tuff products used to make an awesome iwb universal holster. It was fabric on one side and soft velcro on the other and could be wrapped around any pistol with or without a light. I've been searching for a replacement but can't find one. I suggest you do like I did and email them to bring back a limited run. In the mean time I'm using a custom kydex holster for a P80 glock 23 with a tlr7a

ur gonna need a custom Kydex. they are the best anyways, if made right. 

You know how works kingdom is a painter who paints the revolution we very often used to go to the bar Moliere they changed the rules nowadays is a key number from a prisoneer if we think kings and queens and revolution they all ended in guillotine both the revolution and the quern ended to be democracy

Nah you're gonna need to get it in kydex or custom made.