70's fashion question?

Hi! I'm creating a character who is most likely going to be connected to the 70's, and I was wondering if denim jumpsuits were a thing in that decade? I know they were a pretty 80's thing, but I'd like their main outfit to be a denim jumpsuit :) If not I can give them a different outfit and just make the jumpsuit an alternative one :)

Also, if you'd like to tell me some popular 70's (women) fashion I'd appreciate it! Thank you for your time y'all!

2 days ago

Why do you continue to post this? Look at fashion magazine archives from 1970 to 1979. Look at shots from Studio 54. You're obviously not getting the answers you're looking for from YA.

2 days ago

Hot pants (& micro mini dresses with matching hot pants/panties under it), Huckapoo blouses, really wide bell bottoms, and for a short time - gaucho's.

• Kev
    2 days ago

Check out pictures of the original Charlie’s Angels Farrah Fawcett, Cheryl Ladd Kate Jackson. They were the gold standard for mid 70’s fashion.