Matt
Lv 5
Matt asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is it really true that the US is about to reach 100,000 Coronavirus deaths while Donald Trump is playing golf?

He really doesn’t care about the American people, does he?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • John W
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The only people trump cares about right now are the people who he thinks will vote for him. If he's reelected he will have no use for them. Fortunately the vast majority of voters are tired of his foolishness and incompetence and he will be voted out in November.

• retired old sarge
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

How about the FACT... THE DEMS HAVE BEEN TAKING the whole month off and not working while TRUMP has worked everyday and YOU cry because he TAKES ONE day off instead of staying home and eating ICE CREAm and bragging about it... YOU DEMOCRIT full of hate are pathetic.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

How about the FACT... THE DEMS HAVE BEEN TAKING the whole month off and not working while TRUMP has worked everyday and YOU cry because he TAKES ONE day off instead of staying home and eating ICE CREAm and bragging about it... YOU DEMOCRIT full of hate are pathetic.

• Matt
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Copying and pasting your BS argument doesn’t make it any more true...

• 2 months ago

Nero fiddled while tRump golfs. 

• W
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I get the impression that he is totally unable to express any empathy about anyone but himself and his dirtbag offspring. 

My biggest beef with his response to the corona issue is that he mishandled nearly every aspect. He reacted too late, blamed others for him having done so, undermined his own disease experts, set poor examples for proper hygienic measures, managed to repeatedly torpedo the stock market every time it showed a glimmer of recovery, continually make an utter fool of himself at the pressers (where did he learn public speaking? He's terrible at it.), continue to tweet childish insults...shall I go on? As a Republican, I am appalled that a Democrat may take over the White House but at the same time, if he loses Trump will have no one to blame but himself. We all know he won't do that. He will challenge the results of the vote, claim voter fraud that will be shown to be untrue, refuse to accept it and declare himself the winner, and eventually removed from the White House by force. As ludicrous as this sounds, how many can see this as a possible scenario?

• retired old sarge
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No. A LOT of those are people that have unrelated deaths. For instance. 0.002% of the people with Covid get strokes or heart attacks. Since heart attacks have been caused by Covid, every heart attack is being considered a Covid Death. Every stroke. If someone had a fatal gunshot would but tested positive for Covid, they would rule that a Covid Death. 

• Matt
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Scientists say 100,000 represents an under-reporting of the true number of Coronavirus deaths while Trump and his moronic supporters say it’s an over-reporting. So do you believe the experts who follow the facts and evidence, or an incompetent President facing a tough re-election this year?

• 2 months ago

Right. Trump should be in the hospital helping cure those people. I guess you missed the part about it was expected that at least 1 million would have died by now. He also cares about the 35 million people who have lost their jobs and millions more who have lost their businesses and their life savings. And about the fact that there are 4 times more suicides than normal.

• ...Show all comments
    • retired old sarge
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Let me guess, you have NEVER held anyone at the state level responsible. I bet when your food is too salty you blame Trump

• ...Show all comments
    • 2 months agoReport

Drumpf is to blame for this just like he is to blame for my shoelace that broke this morning and my car having a flat tire

• 2 months ago

Would foregoing a round of golf save a single life ?

• ...Show all comments
    • Matt
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

The experts/scientists say 100k is an under-reporting of the true number of Coronavirus deaths. Trump says it’s an over-reporting of the true number. Who you gonna believe? The politician who has an election coming up in Nov or the scientists who just report the facts/evidence/truth? 

• 2 months ago

Wow, you're right because if he wasn't golfing, the virus would just stop in it's tracks!  Trump has that power.  So insightful.  You really are brilliant.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Quite likely

No, he only cares about Trump 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don’t even know if trump knows if he has the virus or not.

Trump: 'I tested very positively in another sense so — this morning. Yeah. I tested positively toward negative, right. So, I tested perfectly this morning — meaning I tested negative.'

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.