My motorcycle started Bogging and now it won’t start?

2015 Cbr600rr 5k miles. Rode last night. Was fine. Started bogging hard And idle on neutral was just bouncing and took a while to get home. My quickshifter wasn’t working as well. Came home. Looked over few things and can’t find nothing. Now it didn’t want to turn over. Try and after try finally turned on. Rode was fine and same issue happened. I played with the shift lever and my quickshifter started working and it rode again. My issue sometimes my prime switch or the kill switch won’t work unless I click on and off multi times  

Dude.  Take apart your kill switch and remove the crud that's preventing good electric contact.  Then go through your fuse box one by one and clean the contacts on the fuses and in the box.  Do you have other engine killer switches like a side-stand-down or a must-hold-clutch-lever?

Yeah, let me tell you about my motorcycle that was bogging.  It was very sensitive to the crankcase oil level.  If the level was even the tiniest bit above the upper fill line (as shown in the window), the engine would bog and foul the front cylinder spark plug.

Did you know that bogging means absolutely FA to most people? Or, rather, that is means any number of things and is absolutely useless as a description of what is going on.

What is the bike exactly doing right now?  Is it cranking but does not start (crank-no start)?  Or it does not crank at all (no crank-no start)?  Crank-no start, check spark and fuel.  No crank-no start, check the battery.  Check all the switches first.

Your ee-leck-tricle stuff's only givin' you a trickle. Tickle the trickle with a cheap dmm to find the problem. I would get a manual with a wiring diagram... but that's me wanting to find the problem. (I have 3 dmm's, but the cheapest reads 12 volts extremely well. You can spend anywhere from about $5 to over $1,000 for a dmm... your choice.) Always a good idea to look at the relevant connectors and wiring first--just in case it's obvious--which it usually is. Ya gotta conquer your fear of working on your bike, dude.

You must of bought it from bargin booze.

Incidentally, that's where I buy mine from - Costs me absolute fortune.