Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 month ago

Can I become a billionaire?

Can the company that I'm going to start next year, which will sell electrical energy make me a billionaire?

Favorite Answer

Once you have checked with the government if you can sell electricity and registered the company and taken out all the various insurances you need and have business premises and have worked out your income and expenditure spreadsheets and have enough money to support yourself for the first year then possibly in 10 years time if business is going well you could be a billionaire but if you already know how to start a company why not start it now than wait till next year?

• Snezzy

No, you cannot. Anyone who asks a question like that is prohibited from making more than minimum wage.

• Erik

you will never be a billionaire

• fcas80

Based on the evidence you shared, I would say your chances are sloightly less than one in a billion.  But go for it.

NO. Now prove me wrong.

reported the troll.

• ?

It seems very unlikely. Energy billionaires are usually oil magnates, i dont think theres any billionaire electricity providers anywhere in the world