Why is Avatar the Last Airbender so popular all of a sudden?

After the netflix release , it literally blown up everywhere. Its not even a sequel , its just the literal same episodes that aired on Nickoloden

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Imp
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

They have been on netflix for years. The news about the live action series has sparked many peoples interest in the show again!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Netflix featuring it on the front page plus quarantine. Same thing happened to Community a month ago, social media was flooded with people talking about it. Plus there’s news about new avatar content coming out so people are getting excited. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a semi official podcast starting soon with interviews from everyone who’s been involved in the show.

• 2 months ago

It's always been great. I remember when i watched it as a kid it was on on different times and you couldn't really follow the story. But when you watch it as an adult and actually follow the story it's incredible. So many hard hitting messages and dilemmas it's an amazing show.

• 2 months ago

Nostalgia. Same reason people like friends. Just different audience obviously

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.