How come people think that I'm gonna gonna go into the slammer tonight cause I'm planning on giving out fake addresses?

So I'm mad cause no suicide hotline wants to talk to me so I'm gonna call trevor and a lot of other suicide hotlines and con them into talking to me. I'm gonna do that to get them to talk to me and if they want to send EMS to me, I'll just give a fake address somewhere in woodlands glen or forest acres. I've done it before and they couldn't tie me to it cause the phone number didn't match up. I'm severely depressed and I want to talk to them about this singer that I like so much. I love her so much and so I constantly post about her and talk to people about her. I'm so fed up with people doing crap to me. I know for sure that I can't be tied to it. No one understand what it is like to be depressed and have people crap on you for trying to reach out for help. The suicide hotline at trevor hung up on me so I want to threaten them. How come people think that I'm gonna go to the slammer when I'm depressed and in need of help ???

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

We all know that your "plan" to harass a suicide hotline [despite them telling you they will press charges if you do], and suicide threats are just like your claims that you will leave YA. All are nothing but lies and BS.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card, and being an inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

The Trevor Project is busy helping teens in crisis. This is a holiday weekend when people are often more depressed. If you truly are depressed and need a hotline call one designed for crossdressers  800-356-6169

i could just call them up and give them your real info...but there still won't be any consequences for you.....if what you are even saying is true, I am guessing you are not calling anyone.

Hi Jacob. You’re a f*ckin p*ssy whiner.  All talk. No action.  Waah!  Waaah!  😆😆😆