Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 3 days ago

Which cigarettes won’t make me sick?

Look, I’m aware, you’re aware, and frankly the entire world is aware that smoking isn’t good for you. I get that. Now that that’s out of the way, I always feel sick when I try smoking a cigarette. I was wondering if there’s a cigarette brand/type out there that doesn’t make you feel like throwing up after smoking it. I don’t want to vape, I just want to be able to smoke from time to time without feeling sick. Any suggestions?

• Foofa
    2 days ago

The American Spirit brand is supposed to have fewer carcinogenic additives.

• Zirp
    2 days ago

None.  For most people there is no "smoke from time to time without feeling sick". Either your body rejects all smoke , or you are addicted.

• Servus
    3 days ago

You could try rolling your own cigarettes or smoking cigarettes that are light in nicotine. Marlboro Lights are a popular choice in America.

Why do you want to start smoking? I'm not trying to warn you, it's just that it really isn't anything special. You'll save money if don't smoke and everyone will know you're a smoker from the way you smell.

If you just want to smoke something then give cigars a try. You just puff on them (not for inhaling) and they're a great alternative.

• Brian
    3 days ago

Go to Alaska.  It is completely legal to Smoke pot there.