My mom has no pictures of me but lots of my siblings?

My mom has a lot of pictures of us up. I am her daughter (the oldest) and I have two brothers younger than me. I notice that she has about 50 or more assorted pictures up of my two brothers only. My dad was the first one to notice and then I kind of told my mom about it. She said she had pictures of me up but no baby or younger pictures because that was a long time ago, yet she has lots of younger pictures of my brothers.

The weirdest part is that she only has me in group pictures like it has to be either me and my brothers together. Or me, my mom, and my two brothers together. Nothing of me alone except maybe one. I swear you would think she only has two kids.

The funniest part is that my godmother has a picture of me up when I was really young still in her house and I am older now. 

What gives?

Updated 3 days ago:

Everyone missed the question, she has a ton of pictures of me but they are all put away

2 days ago
    Favorite Answer

not much you can do but maybe give her some pictures you took of yourself

3 days ago

She may not had had the money to buy a camera ... and to develop the pictures once she took them.

Young couples do not start out with extra money, and often when the first child comes along there really is not spare money or things like pictures. Of course, once you had siblings, there would be pictures of siblings together.

You have a choice here.

You can either brood on this, creating and strengthening feelings of not being loved .. and end up being miserable, perhaps even developing a self-defeating "victim mentality", generating clinical depression, and never being able to make a love relationship last.

OR .. you can shrug your shoulders and not focus on this, not try to make it into some commentary about you.

Your mother kept you alive, and believe me, you sacrifice your own comfort and ease every day when you have an infant. She set those things aside in order to feed you, protect you, wipe the snot out of your nose, clean your butt, take you to the doctor when you needed it, etc.

She loves you. Otherwise you would have laid in a puddle of body fluids in the corner of the room until you died from neglect.

We are as happy as we decide to be. And what determines that is what we choose to focus on, and what we recognize as a threat to our emotional well-being ... and what we tell ourselves. The content of your question indicates that you are moving away from happiness ... please don't do that to yourself.

• owlxxeyes3 days agoReport

She has a ton of me, hidden

• 3 days ago

Maybe she missed to take them at that time because it was not a habit, it she did not have the device.

., In my family, we don't think of taking photos so we have few of them

• owlxxeyes3 days agoReport

She has a ton, that's the point she took many

• JJ
    3 days ago

Because some kids are shy about having their picture taken and parents respect that. Are you shy in front of the camera? If so, that might discourage them. Do your brothers ham it up for the camera? If so, that makes it easier to take a photo of someone, because it's obvious they want it taken.

• owlxxeyes3 days agoReport

She has a ton of pictures of me, she doesn't display them