Facebook friend suggestion what does that mean?

I have seen these before. There have been several times I was able to pin it down to the fact that I have looked at this person's profile myself but never sent a friend request.

More recently, I found a friend suggestion of a person whom I have never even looked at the profile of or even know personally for that matter. We did have a mutual friend in common, but that was the only thing. In this instance, it has me wondering if maybe FB can pick up on who has viewed your profile.

About 2 days ago I found another one of these from someone who I know personally and have viewed the profile of before. I'm not exactly sure what it means, but has anyone ever really looked into this?

• Daniel
    2 days ago

It has nothing to do with Profile Views it just means they are being Suggested for you to Add them as a Friend you do not have to Add them if you dont want to

Friend Suggestions are Based on Information that you have on your Profile so

Facebook Looks at

Where you go to School

Where you work at

Where you Live

People who your Friends with Facebook Suggests there Friends to you Even if you dont know them