I need to make an important copy of an application and I don't have a printer. ?

Hey people! I have an application that I need to fill out and I do not have a working printer or an open place for me to copy it. Is there something I can do to get it out? Please do not say go somewhere because where I live we are still pretty much closed and in lockdown. Thank you!

Avoiding personal contact, just email it to a friend and get him to print it out then mail it back to you.

• David

Just take a photo of it on a camera or tablet, you can then either keep on the camera until you can print it out or email it to friend and get them to print it out.

• Rick

My local Walgreen`s Drug Store has a copy machine people can use for a little money. I imagine that if one Walgreen`s has one, they all probably do. Maybe your library is still open too? Or, mail it to a friend that does have a printer. They`ll make the copy and mail them back to you. Or, maybe one of your neighbors?

You can try taking a picture but I suspect it's going to be of questionable quality.  Best is to find a friend who has a copier (lots of home printers can also make a copy).