Can you be a true political centrist and say you miss “the old days” ? ?

I’ve been woken up now for the past 2 years. I see that politicians are evil on both sides and the average person benefits nothing from them. I have to admit, I miss the old days. I miss going out to eat, going to see movies, shopping inside the mall, and being able to see people’s faces. Am I being pro-Trump by admitting this ? Like I said I hate the government on both sides but I miss the way things were. 

Favorite Answer

That is not a pro-Trump stance. Everyone misses life pre-pandemic. 

Go **** yourself you piece of **** ill kick your ***

You're pretty young if you think of the "old days" as what was just a few months ago. That is a term for muuch longer periods of time. My recollection of the "good old days" is much more the era from 1983-2007.

Without COVID-19 we'd be still experiencing your good old days again, thanks to Trump economic policy. We can again soon. Trump will use some of the same Supply-Side economic policy to kick off his presidency to kick-start the economy again soon. This by the way was was used by Reagan, Bush (41), Clinton and SOME of Bush(43) in my good old days.