is facebook info stored in my phone or is it at a facebook center?

• 2 days ago

Your personal information is both stored on your phone and inside the secure servers at Facebook data centers worldwide.

• Daniel
    2 days ago

Its Stored in Both your Phone and the Facebook Center

• 3 days ago

Both.  Some FB information is shared locally.  Other information is stored on the FB servers.  the information you need to log on and connect to your account is local.  Also anything you download to your phone is local.  And apps you download will have local information on your phone.  But your timeline and other information like that is on the FB server.

If you have a question about specific things, you will need to add more detail to your question, because the answer if "both".  but if we know what parts concern you we may be able to tell you.

• 3 days ago

It’s stored in both. I am not sure how I got to 59 apps looking at my information on Facebook so check settings if I can figure it out anyone can.

Source(s): Facebook let’s other read information
  • Mack
    3 days ago

Not on your phone.  If it were, anytime someone looked you up they'd be accessing your phone.