Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 days ago

How will Biden help the US differently from Trump to get us out of the pandemic?

• 9 hours ago

No chance in Hell this sexual Pervert, Liar, cheater Rich son of a ***** ever is a POTUS

• Al
    1 day ago

Short answer, Biden will make things worse, I'm a former democrat who voted for Obama twice, leaving the party required a real gut check, both parties are no different, they both equally steal from the American taxpayer, Hillary is best buddies with John McCain and Lindsey Graham behind the scenes, all of this divisive rhetoric in the media is a means to keep this ineffective structure in place, this is why they are trying to drive Trump out, the guy never held a public office ever in his life, he is pretty forward about his political contributions to both parties in the past, he knows they are all snakes, but he knows it will take a snake to beat them at their own game to bring American Liberty back to where it belongs, in the hands of the voter...it should not matter what party you support, there used to be a time you couldn't tell a democrat from a republican....so how did we become so divisive? Because people like the Clinton's and the Biden's have had a vested interest financially in holding their offices and manipulating policies to take care of their money coffers.... Trump already has money, he is in for his ego and I'm OK with that, as long as his Ego serves the interest of Americas Freedom and Liberty, then he is definitely the right guy for the job no matter how much you hate his personality...I loved Obama's personality, but he was a horrible leader in my opinion, that's not being racist, I'm of mixed race myself, I'm going by the results, they don't lie.

• 2 days ago

Biden doesn't even know his own name---

• 2 days ago

BIDEN WILL MAKE THINGS A LOT WORSE

• 2 days ago

1. not spread racism.

2. not use military funding to pay for the wall and force flights to be detoured near trump's overseas golf course making soldiers have to stay there

3. the DACA program strengthens the military bringing it back will help the military

4. Not have to worry about the president insulting other countries because of trump's insecurities helps prevent unnecessary wars.

5. Be strategic helps the military

• Git
    3 days ago

I don’t know how well or badly Biden would have fared compared to Trump in terms of number of Americans infected or died due to the coronavirus. 

But one thing I can be sure of is Biden would not have announced hydroxychloroquine and disinfectant to be injected into a person, or dangerous UVC light to be radiated inside a person. 

Although Trump claimed he is not a doctor, his position as president of USA give credence to what he says.

• 3 days ago

By next January we will be in a new flu season and Covid -19 will just be a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Biden can and will do nothing.

• L
    3 days ago

NO.  Biden will only help himself to violating more females.

• Donna3 days agoReport

I don't think any president can stop it. He can help by signing bills, & sending help to health care workers.

• Dr. D
    3 days ago

Biden has been very critical of Trump's handling of the pandemic but he has said little on how to fix it. His followers say that he would put the best people in charge and follow what the CDC, the doctors and experts advise. 

• 0072 days agoReport

He is the first president, in the history of America, that stand up to the medical manipulation.

• Ann
    3 days ago

He won't........................