Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 2 months ago

Are sick kids eligible for make a wish foundation?

If I go around an airport and just start licking things, and get the flu or something will I become eligible for the make a wish foundation?

It would be awesome to get to go to prom next year with a cheerleader as my date. I asked out every one of them and they all rejected me last year.

If I was to become sick would make a wish grant my wish to go to prom with a cheerleader next year??

Only terminally ill kids are eligible.

And "make a wish" cant guarantee you a prom date either.   The organization could arrange for a prom to be held early in the year, get the teen a limo, pay for the tux, etc..but if the girl says "No", they cant force her to be your date.

• Edna

Children who are granted their wish by the Make A  Wish foundation are children who are terminally ill with cancer or some other disease and have only months to live.

Make A Wish doesn't grant the wishes of kids who go around licking things in airports in order to make themselves sick, nor does it grant the wishes of a kid who wants to make himself sick so that he can go to the prom with a cheerleader next year. 

If you were granted a wish by Make A Wish, you probably wouldn't still be alive one year later, in order to go to a prom with a cheerleader. 

That’s a real dumb thing to do... honestly, don’t go licking **** around fam

• PAMELA

No, you have to be dying, and the foundation asks for proof, so get a brain.

• edward

Unfortunatly.,,stupid is a disease that millions of people around the world have and witness every day. Also...Make-A-Wish doesn’t see it as a deadly disease.

• Tulip

Why do you keep asking this

• Jim

No, being a moron does not get you qualified.