My husband is overly grieving over his moms death?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Shame, on you should be a supportive spouse.  Grieving over a loved one's death is something that never goes away, only through time a person maybe able to handle it less difficult than when it first happened.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Is he getting adequate support from his wife?

Why oh why do you feel the need to post that?

• 2 months ago

Well he's distraught. His mom passed away it's not like she moved far away and he's sad because she's further away than she used to be. It's obvious that he's gonna be upset. If my fiance was going through that i wouldn't expect him to hold back on how bad he felt. Also you might wanna add some additional details so your question doesn't get deleted because it seems more like you're ranting/venting and that's actually a violation of community guidelines on here. Also be nice to your husband he just lost someone very close to him and doesn't need you or anyone else getting on him and complaining about his grieving that's not gonna help him.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You have posted criticism after criticism of your husband.  Why are you in this marriage?

No one can judge how anyone else should/could/would grieve.

This will shock you, but i've read your questions and the world does not revolve around you.

• Dr. Stephanie
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

It might be interesting, therefore, to research previous postings from Beatrice, in order to best respond.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

everyone is different, when i worked in the graveyard, a guy came everyday to his wifes grave

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Everyone grieves in their own way. Support him through this time..... 

• 2 months ago

Is he indeed. And did you have some kind of question for us regarding this opinion, or are you just complaining about it? 

• Athena
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Could you be more specific?

Just how much grieving is "overly" grieving?

• Albert
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Indeed, this poses more questions here. To the Dr., yes we can't fully know in this case. Also, why do they feel that they'll get help here?

• kristy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sorry about that. Condolences to you

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The people who think someone should be done grieving are always people who haven't faced the situation and if they have and think like that it's always someone who had a dysfunctional relationship with the person who died.

Losing a parent is one of the hardest things in life to get through.  It doesn't get better, it just over time gets easier.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.