Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

My brother who lives with me is so negitive smokes weed drinks and is so toxic  and its draining me what should I do ?

Me and my brother are currently  living together ..  my brother is a drunk and a major pot head who complains and is always making negitive vibes and commits to me and here lately I've been so misrable and drained to the point that I cant sleep...no one likes to be around him because he is a toxic misrable pessimistic  person and i can no longer deal with it ....I'm thinking about packing my bag right now and leaving and never looking back for the sake of my health is this what you would do? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you can afford to move, do so

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

LEAVE!!!!!!!! You don't need him and he doesn't want you to.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would pack your bags and leave

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just because he smokes weed and drinks doesn't mean he's negative. Lots of people smoke and drink. It shouldn't bother you since it's his body and his life. All siblings bicker and complain to one another. And you're one to speak. You seem so judgmental. Maybe he could be in a slump rn? He could be depressed and smoking and drinking just so he doesn't have to feel anything. But you don't know and think he's just being negative and toxic. And if you were really thinking about leaving you would have done it, without having to ask total strangers about what you should do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

the both of you should seek Jesus Christ together, start by watching hell testimonies and near death experiences, deliverances from evil spirits of drugs, etc. together on youtube if you have to. Jesus Christ will take away all that junk the enemy is causing him to do. and you can be the one also to set the good example. PRAY in faith for GOD to help. Jesus truly is the answer even if youre unable to see it now but i pray you do!

~MUST accept Jesus as your Sacrifice for sin, be baptized, turn from sin, obey GOD and Jesus, walk in His ways to make it to Heaven. this is not religion~

• Tasm
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Sooner you get those kind of people out of your life the happier you will be.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

just be like him he seems cool

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.