Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 4 days ago

Buy cat tree or just make one yourself?

• 3 days ago

I just buy cat trees for my kitties. The ones they sell in pet stores are better than anything I could make anyway. 

• 3 days ago

Ours was made by me, I had the materials to hand.  One thing, if you make it yourself, make sure it's steady, the cat won't like it if it wobbles.

• Robert
    3 days ago

Let the cat outside where he can climb a real tree. 

4 days ago

We build a cat tree because there were none that fit our home and our cat. My cat is big and the cat tree needed to be at least 36 inches tall so she could stretch out. There were cat trees available that were tall enough but they were HUGE cat playgrounds. The cat trees that took up less space were to too short, though. The cat tree we build was just a long pole covered with tight carpet on a large base at the bottom and a little perch on top.

• 4 days ago

Make one yourself. Just stack a bunch of boxes at different heights. You can rearrange it to give it new configurations.