? asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 2 months ago

Do you remember to feed the squirrels in your yard, and give them fresh water to drink? Disease spreads when animals become ill.?

Update:

I'm not asking if disease spreads when animals become ill. It's just a fact. Feed the squirrels. We all have to share the Earth together. Helping animals helps everyone.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

NO they are rodents and can fend for themselves, besides my neighbors do enough damage feeding them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

No, I let the freeloaders fend for themselves.

• Mr.357
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't have squirrels in my yard.  When the kids were little, I would send them out to shoot the squirrels and rabbits for dinner.  Now that they are older, a couple of barn cats eat the squirrels and rabbits.

• cc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have a squirrenatar...they go in and dont come out the same way.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

hahaha... Actually I just set out a self filling water dish yesterday on Ft. Hood at a area there which has squirrels and also left them some walnuts.. Its at a trail which is 2 miles as a loop for running, walking etc. next to III Corp HQ. I go there almost daily so I know they will at least have 1 gallon of water each day I am there. They will also take Peanuts and Walnuts from my fingers and sit there and eat them then come back to my hands for more.

• 2 months ago

I feed my squirrels every day. I give them unsalted peanuts in a little pan, in my back garden. They love them. And they are quite friendly with me. They also get fresh water. I also feed the birds, the bees and the possums--all of which are beneficial animals. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I just let my dog chase them up the trees. They look pretty ******* healthy to me.

• 2 months ago

Our squirrels are fat and healthy, they make great meals for the hawks. 

• susan2 months agoReport

yes they do sorry to say awful to watch a hawk tearing a poor little squirrel apart

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nope, sorry, but my dog is supposed to chase all that wildlife out of my yard. Now, I do have an acre that my deck overlooks that he isn't allowed to go into. I get my fill of little critter love, watching the herons, the beaver, Hell even that 7 foot black snack that came around last week. Scared the crap out of me.

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Disease spreads when animals overpopulate an area .

• susan2 months agoReport

People are the worst lol 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.