Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Wrong to eat of someone else’s plate?

I’m talking about without their permission- just sneaking a bite when their head is turned. Personally, I don’t see what the problem is, but some people are snowflakes. 

Come on people- I’m looking for intelligent answers!

Is there no intelligent life on here?

Still waiting for a semi intelligent answer....

• L

ABSOLUTELY WRONG!  How would you feel if someone kept stealing your food?  Eat your own food and leaves others alone.

• willy2 months agoReport

I’ll eat what I want, when I want! Understand, catfish face!

• Cogito

Yes, of course.  It's a form of stealing.  It's also very rude, extremely immature, dishonest and very trashy.

• willy2 months agoReport

Rude to call names! Got it, skunk breath!

• Foofa

That's rude at the best of times but now if you're sticking your saliva covered fork into someone else's food...yuck!

• willy2 months agoReport

I’m only sticking my fork into the piece I’m taking! Not the entire plate! Got it, chicken beak!

i think its wrong

• willy2 months agoReport

That cause you rude.

Come on, folks. How can you possibly not realise this is a TROLL???

• willy2 months agoReport

Cogito- you agree with bluebell, because you lack class. Understand, octopus arms!

• fcas80

Would it be OK if we did that to you?  How about if we ate all your food?

• willy2 months agoReport

Poor answer! I didn’t say I ate all the food, just a bite! Understand, tapioca pudding brain!

• JuanB

Snowflakes know how germs work.  Are you doing this with cutlery that has been in your mouth?  Or with your germ covered hands?

What is wrong with it is people look at you like you are the snowflake who didn't take enough on their plate, or didn't take the right foods you wanted.

• willy2 months agoReport

I bet the ladies don’t Juan anything to do with you due to your poor answers! Boom! Roasted! Understand, weasel teeth!

Snowflakes have something you don't. It is called class.

EDIT:  You are looking for intelligent answers?  Are you talking about the same type of intelligence used to ask your question anonymously, but challenge answers as who you are WILLY?  Hysterical!

• willy2 months agoReport

Wrong! You are lacking class with a horrible answer! Got it, brontosaurus neck!

Wrong? No, it's just rude, obnoxious and juvenile. As for snowflakes, I'm assuming you don't think YOU'RE a snowflake right? But you are. Only snowflakes hide behind anonymity. 

• willy2 months agoReport

Listen, you are well know as the rudest user on here - so shut your trap! Understand, buzzard face!

• Gorgia

Yea buddy that is a problem. I am pretty sure your trolling or joking but if you say are serious then you are the snowflake if you honestly think it is just okay to steal off of someones plate. Go get your own food and its also really weird. Who likes their food touched?

• willy2 months agoReport

Nice run on sentence, turd breath!