Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Wrong to eat of someone else’s plate?

I’m talking about without their permission- just sneaking a bite when their head is turned. Personally, I don’t see what the problem is, but some people are snowflakes. 

Update:

Come on people- I’m looking for intelligent answers!

Update 2:

Is there no intelligent life on here?

Update 3:

Still waiting for a semi intelligent answer....

17 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

ABSOLUTELY WRONG!  How would you feel if someone kept stealing your food?  Eat your own food and leaves others alone.

• willy2 months agoReport

I’ll eat what I want, when I want! Understand, catfish face!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, of course.  It's a form of stealing.  It's also very rude, extremely immature, dishonest and very trashy.

Rude to call names! Got it, skunk breath!

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's rude at the best of times but now if you're sticking your saliva covered fork into someone else's food...yuck!

I’m only sticking my fork into the piece I’m taking! Not the entire plate! Got it, chicken beak!

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i think its wrong

That cause you rude.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Come on, folks. How can you possibly not realise this is a TROLL???

• ...Show all comments

Cogito- you agree with bluebell, because you lack class. Understand, octopus arms!

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Would it be OK if we did that to you?  How about if we ate all your food?

Poor answer! I didn’t say I ate all the food, just a bite! Understand, tapioca pudding brain!

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Snowflakes know how germs work.  Are you doing this with cutlery that has been in your mouth?  Or with your germ covered hands?

What is wrong with it is people look at you like you are the snowflake who didn't take enough on their plate, or didn't take the right foods you wanted.

I bet the ladies don’t Juan anything to do with you due to your poor answers! Boom! Roasted! Understand, weasel teeth!

• 2 months ago

Snowflakes have something you don't. It is called class.

EDIT:  You are looking for intelligent answers?  Are you talking about the same type of intelligence used to ask your question anonymously, but challenge answers as who you are WILLY?  Hysterical!

Wrong! You are lacking class with a horrible answer! Got it, brontosaurus neck!

• 2 months ago

Wrong? No, it's just rude, obnoxious and juvenile. As for snowflakes, I'm assuming you don't think YOU'RE a snowflake right? But you are. Only snowflakes hide behind anonymity. 

Listen, you are well know as the rudest user on here - so shut your trap! Understand, buzzard face!

• Gorgia
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yea buddy that is a problem. I am pretty sure your trolling or joking but if you say are serious then you are the snowflake if you honestly think it is just okay to steal off of someones plate. Go get your own food and its also really weird. Who likes their food touched?

Nice run on sentence, turd breath!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.