Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

Will the school give us a prom once corona virus has blown over?

Once this whole corona thing is passed over will the school let us have a prom. Will they host a prom for us, even if we are one year after graduation will they let us come back to have a prom, get prom pictures taken, go for a limousine ride, and dance some elegant Cinderella like dances?

Will they let us do that? Will the school ever give us a prom??

Update:

It would be nice to be able to get all liked up, ride in a limousine and dance elegant Cinderella like dances? Will any such opportunity be accorded to us??

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some will or find on line ways while some will not at all. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Gorgia
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

This depends on the school, where I am at I think they are going to do something like that but that is not all schools. Keep in mind all schools are different and your not entitled to a prom kiddio just be glad you got your education and that your done with school and can move on with your life. Anyways you can always call in and see if there is information as well as see what information is on the website and social media pages.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, because you're graduates now, not current students. I'm sorry you missed your prom, but you'll get over it. Once you're in college, it won't even matter to you anymore, because you'll be so busy with school and new friends.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nope.  Who is going to organize it as just one question?  By the time stay at home orders are lifted, their focus is going to be on getting ready for the next school year.

if you think it's a great idea, you organize it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Of course none of us know the answer to that one. That's up to the school board et al. But as a guess I'd guess not. You've missed your chance. And the school has to move on to the next class and what they expect...which is their own prom I would imagine.

Make up for your loss with a really HUGE fifth year class reunion. Take it from me, class reunions are way more interesting than proms anyway. For one thing, at that first reunion, typically five years, you start to see who'll be a success in life and who will not be. There are often surprises.

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nope.  Seniors have missed prom.  Sad, but in the bigger picture, a minor tragedy.  

Haven’t you asked this before.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Proms are overrated.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.