Ways of DIY toe amputation?

Get a hungry rat to gnaw it off. You may get bubonic plague as a free bonus!

Gigli Saw... YouTube it. Find a friend that works in the OR;) A bone saw and a tourniquet!

Chainsaw, though the saw wants more than just your toe and a gas chainsaw noise will mask the screaming in pain noise you will be making.

Yeah, there is no recommended DIY because then you got to learn about bandaiding.  It is hard to do while your eyes water excessively.

Not passable for You Tube or TicTok.

don't do it. causes excessive bleeding that will require going to the ER

• Zany

Sharp wood chisel and an 8 lb. mallet. No worse then stubbing your big toe. Long done before pain with gauze already in place.

• Da

Cable cutters will easily cut through the bone in one snip.

I'd go with that

I would think the best bet would be the tool used to lop limbs off trees.  You wouldn't even have to bend over.  No power required.  Simply squeeze the handles together and presto, no more toe.  Lots of blood, but no toe. 

• elhigh

Lawn mower.

At least, that's how the kid down the street did it when I was a teenager. Idiot was mowing wet grass on a slope while wearing flip-flops, none of us were surprised.

• Matt

Razor wire, hacksaw, sledgehammer or buzzsaw are my preferred methods (although not on my own toes, obviously).