Anonymous

How come it is considered illegal to call an suicide hotline to talk about girls?

So I'm going through a little bit of a moment and so I wanted to call someone to talk about it. I like this singer and I have a crush on her and so it was kind of troubling me so I decided to reach out. I called 3 suicide hotlines and each of them only talked to me for about 5 minutes and then said they had to go. I was able to con one into talking to me for 20 minutes. My brother in law and my friend jackson told me that it is illegal to call a suicide hotline to talk about those things. He said that I can be prosecuted for it. I don't see how can someone be prosecuted for it as suicide hotlines is supposed to be there for people. Why is it considered to call a suicide hotline and talk about that ???

doubt it would happen,but say someone does commit suicide and they find out he had been trying to call for help, but couldn't get through...and they find out the reason was because you were misusing the hotline.......

you could be charged.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

LOL you "conned" a volunteer trained to help suicidal people into chatting with you for 20 minutes.  

Must be the longest you've ever ben able to keep somebody listening to your incessant whining.

That you are so selfish to waste the time of somebody who is really trying to help people who need and want help is a new low even by your bottom of the barrel standards

But then this whole post is 100% BS just like every other post you make.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an liar and inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

I get u have girl problums but yes! like these hotlines saved my life twice. your girl issues about someone that wont last could be someones life

• PAMELA

Because someone who really needs help could be stopped from getting it due to you being on the line! nobody cares about your crush, go away.

• Goerge

Because whilst you were on the phone a suicidal person was not able to get through who ended up killing themselves, so you'll be prosecuted for involuntary manslaughter. Do they have your phone number? Yep. 

• Don't say you used a burner phone or some other nonsense. If you did, it is only because you know it is wrong.

Troll score 2/10. 2 points for effort, and you lost the rest for being obvious and anonymous. Troll smarter, not harder. 

They have phone sex hotlines for that

• Oh but those are not free. He couldn't complain that they hung up on him. And than he would have nothing to complain about. Otherwise, a good idea.