promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is Trump right for congratulating daughter Tiffany on finishing law school or no?

“Congratulations to my daughter, Tiffany, on graduating from Georgetown Law. Great student, great school. Just what I need is a lawyer in the family. Proud of you Tiff!”

“Just what I need is a lawyer in the family. Proud of you Tiff!” Trump said Wednesday in a congratulatory tweet. Tiffany, 26, is Trump’s daughter with his second ex-wife, actress Marla Maples.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 4
    3 days ago

Lawyers read a lot.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 days ago

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the president or anyone congratulating their son or daughter. Actually, it would be nice, and to mention welcoming, to see more constructive attributes like this.

• 3 days ago

Yes. Babydaddies usually are proud of their children's accomplishments. Now tRump gets a free lawyer after she passes the Bar. This is no different than at the "Players' Convention", the "Top Whores" are paraded by their PIMPS. tRump PIMPS all his children.

• 3 days ago

Why are left wingers so petty ?   No sense of humor either .

• JSC
      Lv 6
      3 days agoReport

LOL! Not true Bob..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    3 days ago

If she were Your daughter, would you not congratulate her? 

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      2 days agoReport

Kush:  Tiffany and her mother moved to Calif.  after Marla & Trump divorced. Tiffany lived in Calif & was raised there. Trump's other children lived near him in NY. Tiffany returned to the East Coast after she was grown,l. She & Trump never "lived together" after the divorce - they only visited.

• Matt
    Lv 5
    4 days ago

I’m just impressed Trump can even remember Tiffany‘s name

• 4 days ago

All parents should congratulate their children for their accomplishments.So it is good Trump congratulated Tiffany

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

Of course. If she passes the bar exam on the first try (as most Georgetown grads do), he can be even prouder. Tiffany has accomplished something that her father can't buy for her and that no one else in her family is smart enough to do.

Commenter avatar

• 4 days ago

Of course. If she passes the bar exam on the first try (as most Georgetown grads do), he can be even prouder. Tiffany has accomplished something that her father can't buy for her and that no one else in her family is smart enough to do.

• 5 days ago

Trump should have said 'just want I need, a crooked lawyer to join my crime family.'

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.