If school is back in the fall, can we assume that school sports will be back as well?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Gorgia
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I would assume until it is said otherwise that is what I do because with schools most are highly dysfunctional and don't know what their really doing themselves

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

if sports is your only real worry... you have it good 

• Jerry2 months agoReport

When did I say that penis?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It will vary in different parts of the country. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If there are sports at schools, they will be run without spectators, and social distancing rules will be strictly enforced. And all social events that stem from sports (such as Homecoming dances, etc.,) will likely be cancelled because it's impossible to prevent the virus from spreading at such events, even WITH social distancing in place.

It also remains to be seen if schools will even open in the fall for regular classes, or if they will remain online only. If they do open, the landscape will be very different for them. There will be no more cases of packing 25 plus kids in a classroom with a single teacher, not if the kids have to stay 6 feet apart at all times. Most classrooms have neither the space nor the ability to allow for social distancing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It will be state by state.  Florida is already making plans to have school in the fall, our governor already said this.  

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

From where I am, it was already announced that for schools, all mass gatherings including parties, programs and sports activities are suspended until further notice.

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I would not assume anything. What has happened with  the corona virus is unprecedented.   Schools do not have policies set in place for what is happening. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, school will be back but it wont look the same, split schedules, blocks, 10 kids per class coming on alternative days with no cafeteria

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.