Do you believe COVID-19 was planned?

I have been going through research lately about Many things including people such as Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci and many more. I have came across something called (EVENT 201) which was an experiment made to determine what would happen if a pandemic hit the the world. This event has failed and the “virtual” virus effected the world negatively. The craziest part was that this project/research was taken place before there was such thing called Corona. I’m starting to think that this pandemic was created and planned by the high class people in order to maintain the worlds population through a progress called “population control” and the goal is to kill the weak and sick and elder people to refresh the human race into a more stronger and healthier race. I also believe there is a VACCINE for this pandemic although the holder is waiting for his goal of population control to be complete and to sell the vaccine. In addition, if the goal was to wipe out the world then the corona pandemic started during the perfect time in Wuhan, the time of the year where thousands are together celebrating where the virus spread from one person to another. There is many more evidence and support that cites my argument and claim I don’t have time to explain it all. 

• 2 days ago

No I don't, I do think they didn't know how it started and didn't mean for it to happen

• Dave
    2 days ago

Personally, I think it's fishy that these outbreaks happen, on average, every ten years.  

• 4 days ago

Of course not.  Because I'm older than twelve.

• Foofa
    4 days ago

Not planned but expected. Steven Soderbergh's 2016 movie ' Contagion' is eerily prescient. People who work in the fields of epidemiology and public health have been saying for years that the world is overdue for a major pandemic. Why so few nations were prepared for it is another question entirely.

• D1218
    4 days ago

I do. I heard someone caused it for Americans. Don't know if it's really true or not.

• 5 days ago

i would hope not

• Mandy
    5 days ago

Stop reading such bull****.  EVENT 201.  Get real.

• Zirp
    5 days ago

questions about the answerer are not allowed.

It wasn't planned but was bound to happen some time.

Eugenics were tried by the Nazis ("lebensborn") and failed, and people who understand genetics know why.

The new-year in China is no better a time than the festival-season in Europe or Carnaval in Rio, or the Hadj in Mekka.

and like Mark says: coronaviruses have been known for many decades

• 5 days ago

"The craziest part was that this project/research was taken place before there was such thing called Corona".  And there we have it, this well researched moron thinks that this is the first and only coronavirus we've ever encountered.  If your most basic fact is wrong it's very, very safe to assume that the rest of the rubbish you spout is exactly that - total and utter rubbish.

• Real5 days agoReport

October 18, 2019: the date when the project was created and simulated, few months before the biological attack 

• 5 days ago

I believe this.  I believe if it was and the world finds out that China did it, world war three will begin.  WWII started because of a global depression, what are we in the midst of now, o global depression.  All it will take is a spark to light the fire.