So what happens if I fail all 7 classes my freshman year of high school?

I have failed almost everything, but I just need to know what will happen. Am I ******? Cause my school doesn’t offer summer school. Will I have to be in school a year longer? I just need to know

• drip

We don’t know. Your parents need to contact your school.  They need to know exacting what the situation is and options for you to continue.  All of you need to discuss why you failed and what you, your parents and the school can do for you to succeed.

If I was that bad in school 

I would go find a job learn a skill on the job ,, this gives you 4 year jump ahead on those who will graduate and still take the same job as you 

yes you will have to be in school another year 

me I stuck out the 4 years got by ,,, Only had to take freshmen English again

by jr year I took only easy classes to get by 

if I had to do it all over I would have spent more time on my grandpas farm learned to weld and all the other real life skills he could taught me 

FYI I stated full time work at age 12 running a printing press , this helped me a lot to get ahead but skills like welding never go out of need 

good luck 

FYI I ran my own business for the past 30 years and am a success , just sold it and will tell you

I would never hire anyone with a GED 

and in the last 50 years no one ever asked to she the high school diploma I have 

and no it is not a different world , most people telling you that never ran their own business and have no clue 

I guess you'll have to repeat but you should discuss it with your school course advisor teacher to see if they can register you through ADLC (online) for Maths, Physics and maybe chemistry. It's true that there are no summer courses in my school too because I wanted to complete my courses early in English and Social. 

This is a very unlikely situation.  If you have been failing throughout the year, a warning, PPT's and the like, would have been taking place throughout your freshman year.  However, if a situation occurred where at the end of the year, a student has failed 'everything,' that student will repeat that year, as it never happened.  No summer school program offers all of the credits you need; one year of studies cannot be completed in eight weeks.

You don't go from passing to failing in a couple of weeks.  

If you are really failing, especially all 7 of your classes, you would have already had several conferences and they would have told you what is going to happen.

So either you are just a troll, or you are failing because you haven't attended a single day of school.  If it is the latter failing school is the least of your worries.

• MS

Most school districts or states have a minimum number of "credits" you must earn to graduate.  There are a specific number in certain subject areas (often 4 years of English, 3 of math, 3 of social studies, etc).  But there are also some elective credits built in - classes you might take for fun, for more exposure to an area of interest, etc.  

You will have to retake the required courses that you failed, but you may be able to use some of the elective openings in your schedule to do that without falling behind.  Also, some areas will allow you to make up credits through an online or virtual school during the summer or the school year. You should talk to your school counselor about your options. There is definitely a chance that it will take you longer to graduate though. 

Um, yeah, I would say that if you failed everything, then you are going to have to repeat.

If you're to busy boarding two of every animal onto a big ship before a major flood, its expected you're not going to have the time to finish in classes.

That's a question for your guidance counselor. Generally speaking, you would have to repeat and pass those classes or equivalent classes. Having to do that would probably mean that you'd stay in school a year longer.  High school graduation is based on passing specific core classes in subjects like math and English and earning a specific number of credits. What those are for your school would be available from the school or from the school district. 

• A

You will need to repeat the classes you failed, you might be able to double up on required classes and still graduate with your class.   I doubled up in my Jr year and graduated a year early