Ben

Are my transit agency questions the reason I got blocked from more Facebook transit groups than other people?

a) yes

b) no

When you answer, can you give me an explanation?

• 4 days ago

Yes. This is because you keep agitating a lot of people in the Facebook groups. Group administrators had no other choice but to have you blocked. Maybe you should have learned your lesson to stop this disrespectful behavior. If you've bothered to read and followed the group administrators' guidelines, none of this would have happened in the first place.

• Daniel
    4 days ago

Yes Ben we been through this lots of times Before

• 5 days ago

Dear Ben - If you are on the autism spectrum, and do all this because of your very direct focus, then we understand.  But you must realize that the sheer VOLUME of posts about all this is a little much for some people.  I am certain that there are sties that specialize in the things you are an expert on - but this place is too general to appreciate your numerous posts on a subject that most of the rest of us do not share your enthusiasm for.  I am a professional flutist, and although I help students here, my passion is the BASS flute - and for that, I need to go where the rest of my people are!  Nobody here would care if I posted about a re-curve headjoint with a crutch - but my *tribe* elsewhere will discuss for DAYS.  //

Many people have hobbies that are very important to them.  My niece (late 20s) is high-functioning autistic/Asperger's, and if you give her a YEAR - she will tell you every single movie, Broadway show, hit song, etc. that came out that year!  Some people do not want to hear all that - every day.  Some of us know how to help her shift over to other topics.  So please look for a place where people really WANT to discuss all these things - and appreciate all your study and knowledge.  Some of the place you have gone to, might not be just right - but some kind of trainspotters,  or transit history museum, might give you a start.  My husband's cousin has worked for Metro North for over 30 years - and there is NOT MUCH that he does not know about what goes on underground with all those trains!  And although he does not belong, he has said there are clubs of people who are into that.  Hope you find a good place for yourself!

5 days ago

I couldn't care less why they keep banning you. I just delight in you being so crushed that they do. Picturing your face when you realize that you've been kicked out forever brings a smile to my face. Wait until your Answers account gets suspended. That'll be priceless. 

5 days ago

Very likely.

Repeated similar questions are an annoyance to most people.

And, using the stupidly pedantic 

---------

a) yes

b) no

---------

stuff, or anything similar, is guaranteed to make people want you banned! 

You are not paying employees to do things for you, where you can demand certain standards, you are using sites where hopefully, people will go out of their way to help you.

To get that cooperation, you need to be polite and reasonable, not insist on the format or content of any answers; that just annoys people and puts them off.