Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 5 days ago

my mom pokes my boobs if i wear clothes that show them off and grabs my butt when i don’t want her to. is that normal?

22 hours ago

Is she bisexual ?

• 2 days ago

my mom does it too thats just a mom thing but if you are uncomfortable tell her to stop and if she doesnt then you should do something

• rj
      19 hours agoReport

I like your answer

• r
    4 days ago

Its not normal, hun, but she wants you to cover your boob up? Talk to her hun, let us know if you work things out?

4 days ago

I don't think it's normal, but at the same time, maybe she's trying to tell you the clothing you're wearing is too revealing?

We have dress codes in our schools, and if the girls are dressed in "crotch-cutter" shorts, tube tops, or anything see-through,  they're SENT HOME to change their clothes!  Contrary to some people's opinion, the boys would prefer it, if something was left to the imagination.  Have you seen any of the boys in anything less than non-skintight blue jeans and a T-shirt?

• 4 days ago

Not appropriate. Slap her hands away next time she does it and tell her you'll call the cops on her if she does it again. That's sexual harrassment whether she's your mom or not. You don't deserve that.

• 4 days ago

Not really--your mother has boundary issues. Slap her hand away when she does it again. You have a right not to be touched by ANYONE in ANY manner that makes you uncomfortable. 

• 4 days ago

Mums are crazy you have to get her to do sport, go jogging to clean away the madness inside

5 days ago

Not in Penthouse forum.

• 5 days ago

Not normal, tell her to stop. But that doesn't mean she has bad intentions, she is only still looking at you as a 1-year-old without boobs, cares about you. Tell her positively.  

• fcas80
    5 days ago

No.  Tell her you find it highly offensive.