When a PIRATE does their FILING..... Do they get STUCK at the R's.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They just files their taxes with H& ArrrrrrrrrrΒ  Block-Β 

There's that feeling of DejΓ  vΓΉ again.....

do you see the 2 questions I asked, with the Animal House links?Β 

I don't see them on the question feed, but they are NOT showing as deleted to me.Β 

• 1 month ago

The R's are always bulging and there is no room for any more.Β  There's R Jim Lad, R me hearties, R ye scurvy dogs, R shiver me timbers,Β  R come 'ere me buxom wench (that one is to me),Β  R I'll 'ave ee, see if I don't, and many, many more.

• Well rrrrrrighty then.....πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I looked at this question twenty different ways and still can't come up with an answer

• 1 month ago

LOL Laughing boy you sure like to laugh hahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ™‚πŸ˜πŸ˜£πŸ˜£πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΉπŸ€‘πŸ˜’πŸ€“πŸ˜’πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ‘…πŸ’‹βœπŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ€šπŸ€šπŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ€˜πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ™πŸŒ‹πŸœβ˜£πŸšΌβ˜£πŸ§πŸ₯”πŸŽπŸŽ«πŸŽ«πŸŽ–βš½οΈπŸŽƒπŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ’ŽπŸ—―πŸ—―πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸš―πŸš―πŸ§πŸš―πŸ›…πŸ›…πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡§πŸ‡©πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΌπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡±πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡―πŸ‡§πŸ‡±πŸ‡§πŸ‡²πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡§πŸ‡©πŸ‡§πŸ‡©πŸŒ‹πŸœπŸŒ‹πŸ™πŸŒŽπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸ¦πŸ‘πŸ₯β˜„βš‘β›„β›„β›„πŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŽπŸŽŽπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸ₯‡πŸ†βš½οΈπŸ₯ˆπŸ₯ˆπŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŠπŸŠπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸ–πŸ–πŸ¦ŠπŸ―πŸ±πŸ…πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ‘©πŸ˜ΎπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜½πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜» bless

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.