promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what is my rights against website using my personal information to verify my details?

suppose facebook is using my personal information to verify my personal life, profession & education, any kind of verification related to me, which is not harmful for me but website using my information to verification about me and i know what facebook doing with my data so can i take any legal action against facebook in any manner. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 days ago

It was your own fault for going to FB in the first place!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

Facebook is Allowed to Ask for Photo ID If they Suspect that you are not using your Real Information such as your Real First and Last Name or if you make a Another Account there Allowed to Check and make sure it is Really you

They will only use it to Verify that its you

• keerok
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

You can always try.

• A
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

When you sign up for a FB account you enter personal information, and a great deal of personal information is all over the web from places you sign up for and other social media. Much of it is now public information and anyone can use it.,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 days ago

Your rights are not to use the website.

• 5 days ago

What do you mean by "verification". Usually that means determining the accuracy of something that you have claimed. What have you told Facebook that you are concerned that they might verify?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.